Thursday, November 5, 2009

Laughter day

Today I had a school trip to a " Rakan Muda " stadium
I thought were suppose to play games or sports
But it turns out
That we went there for a campaign
Program Rakan Muda "Sekolah Selamat" or something like that

AND BOY IT WAS BOOOOOORRRIIIIIIIIINNNGGGG!!!

I nearly felt asleep through out the talk
The speaker was only talking to the girls and facing more to the girls than the boys
After 1 - 2 hours sitting on the floor
Then we were allowed to have our breakfast... the food wasn't that tasty at all
Trust me

Then in the evening
Jervis came out to play basketball (It's very hard to get him to come out of the house)
He and I just laughed during basketball matches
He keeps on missing the balls and shooting 'Air Balls'
MAN IT WAS FUNNY LOOKING AT HIM!!!

Thats all for now..
HAVE A GOODNIGHT AND GOOD LUCK TO MY SCHOOL STUDENTS
U GUYS NEED TO PAST FOR UR FINAL EXAM YARH!!

No comments:

Post a Comment